1. Daisy: Plant height 7-15 cm, flowering period from A […]
1. Daisy: Plant height 7-15 cm, flowering period from April to June, and maturity from May to July.
2. Five-color amaranth: The plant height is 15-40 cm, can be pruned to control the height, the flowers are small, white, and no petals.artificial plants grass plastic plant flower
3. Half-branched lotus: plant height 10-20 cm, flowering period from July to August.
4. Purslane: Plant height 10-15 cm, flowering period from June to July, rich in color.
5. Spot plum: Plant height 5-10 cm, flowering period from April to May, with clusters of leaves, flat ground, suitable for ground cover.
6. Primula: the height of the plant is 10-15 cm, the flowering period is winter and spring (suitable for outdoor planting in the south of the Yangtze River), and the flowers and colors are abundant.
7. Sea Carnation: Plant height 8-12 cm, flowering period from April to May, purple-red, can be used as ground cover.
8. Step grass: 7-12 cm tall, flowering period from August to September, can be used as marginal ground cover.
9. Phnom Penh Ophiopogon: Plant height of about 10 cm, perennial evergreen grass, can be used as ground cover.
10. Potentilla: Plant height 15-40 cm, flowering period from May to July, perennial root herb, is an excellent ground cover plant.
11. Pulsatilla: Plant height 10-40 cm, flowering period from March to May, early flowering period, is an ideal ground cover plant.
12. Rock Saponaria: Plant height 10-20 cm, pink flowers, flowering period from June to August, can be used as ground cover.
13. White-flowered clover: plant height 10-15 cm, flowering period from April to June, wide adaptability, is an excellent ground cover material, is also a nutrient-rich green manure crop and excellent pasture.