1. Mix cementChina cement flower pots Company and some […]
1. Mix cementChina cement flower pots Company and some miscellaneous materials well. It can be sand, perlite, vermiculite, or even peat soil. The proportion of zhuan cement can account for 1/3 to 1/2. There is no problem. Big. Put it in a large container that you are going to discard, or on the ground, add water, stir evenly by hand, and knead it when it meets large pieces.
2. Add water slowly and mix well, avoid adding too much water at one time, which may cause the cement to be too wet and difficult to knead.
3. The right time is that there is a little kneading between them, and they will slowly fall sparsely when held in the hand.
4. You can spray non-stick pan oil into the mold to facilitate easy demolding in the future. If not, you can consider putting on some random oil to see the effect.
5. In addition to the outer mold, an inner mold is also needed, and the same anti-sticking treatment is required.
Regarding the mold, you can use your imagination, and you don't need to be limited to these two. The point is one outer mold and one inner mold. The most common, and the easiest to obtain, is to use cartons and some plastic bottles.
6. Gently pinch around the outer mold, or tap it with a hammer (cloth). This is to let the cement bubbles out and make the finished cement flower pots appear smoother.